- 10:15am-11:15am: Ellie Burke Mindful Flow - Focus on Alignment: a practice unique to you. All levels.
- 11:30am-12:20pm: Jacqueline Gooding Yoga for All of Us: Gentle to Moderate. Many levels, many styles.
- 12:35pm-1:25pm: Kelly Kostecki Power and Presence: Connect with your inner power and beauty of inner presence.
- 1:40pm-2:30pm: Nadine Dorrington Energetically Aligned-Creating connections. Slow and strong.
- 2:45-pm-3:35pm: Randi Weiss Hips and Hammies: Flow and move to open and restore.
- 3:50-4:40pm: Nora Vimala Pozzi Mindfulness Yoga: Balanced class for all, ancient teaching to inspire your day.
- 4:50-5:45pm: Jason Spicer Partner in Peace, Partner in Love: Connect through the heart.
- 10:30am-11:30am: Heather Vaughan Awaken: Open your body and discover a healthy practice, inside and out.
- 11:45am-12:45pm: Twylah Ekko Sacred Yin: Tune into your soul self through sacred ceremony within your yoga.
- 1pm-2pm: Robbie Norris Mysore Ashtanga: Simple private instruction in a group atmosphere. All ages and conditions.
- 2:15pm-3:15pm: Alec Abbott Southern Comfort Yoga: Slow thoughtful class with mindful meditation.
- 3:30pm-4:30pm: Leo Snead Yoga for Runners/Athletes: Active practice to build strength, core stability, and range of motion.
- 4:45pm-5:45pm: Izzy Shurte-Bhakti Flow: Dynamic flow exploring yoga texts and grace of chanting.
- 10:45am-11:45am: Sonja Stoecki Embracing Change: Medium level vinyasa flow.
- 11:55am-12:50pm: Sarah Fischer Open Heart/Playful Backbend: Explore and enjoy.
- 1:05pm-2pm: Michelle Landon Reggae Flow Yoga: Move at your own pace with flowing sounds by Kevin E Minor.
- 2:15pm-3:10pm: Nitika Achalam Groove is in the Heart: Connect the head and heart, frolic in freedom of pure love.
- 3:25pm-4:20pm: JuJu Desta Yin Dub: DJ Digital Dread, sound emersion.
- 4:35pm-5:30pm: J Miles. Imagine the Ultimate: Yoke purpose with practice.
- 10am-6pm - all day ART 180 tent: Creating calming watercolor pens.
- 10:30am-11:00am: Lydia Nitya Griffith Family Yoga.
- 1130am-12pm: Cameron K. Gallagher Foundation: Buddha Boards.
- 12:30pm-1pm Shannon Somogyi. Yoga Therapy for Kids/Family yoga.
- 1:30pm-2pm: Yoga with NItya - Buzzzzz like a bee.
- 2:30pm-3pm: Candace Benn Family Yoga.
- 3:30pm-4pm: Cameron K. Gallagher Foundation: Water beads.
- 4:30pm-5pm: Yoga with Nitya Family yoga.
- 5:15pm-5:30pm: Ssssss like a snake
Live Musical Performances:
9:55-10:10am - Opening Ceremony: Sue Agee, Stephanie Quinby, Michael Noyes( flute)
10:30am-11am: Midnight Ukulele Society
12pm-1pm: Angie Pizzeck
1pm-2pm: Sapta Yin
2pm-3pm: A. Cole Sullivan
4pm-5pm: Christian Phipps
5:30pm-6pm: Lobo Marino
6:00pm-6:15pm: Closing Ceremony
Alex Peavey, Mindfulness and Compassion for our Community, Stacy Abbott - gong bath
6:15pm-6:30pm: Human Peace Sign, join in
6:30pm: Lobo Marino returns-Music and Dance Finale
7pm: Event End Time- Relax, Renew and Restore